Betep's Page 0

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Betep's Page 0
Betep's Page 0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charlie Sheen: I`ll go back to Men......Without Chuck Lorre

Go down

Charlie Sheen: I`ll go back to Men......Without Chuck Lorre Empty Charlie Sheen: I`ll go back to Men......Without Chuck Lorre

Post  mermaid Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:10 am

http://tv.yahoo.com/two-and-a-half-men/show/35441/news/tv.tvguide.com/tv.tvguide.com-charlie-sheen-ill-go-back-men-without-chuck-lorre?nc

Charlie Sheen: I'll Go Back to Men... Without Chuck Lorre
By Natalie Abrams

Fri Feb 25, 4:40 PM PST

Charlie Sheen says he would still return to Two and Half Men for a ninth season as long as series creator and executive producer Chuck Lorre wasn't around.

Continuing an anti-Lorre tirade that began Thursday morning on the Alex Jones Show radio program, Sheen unleashed more harsh words about his boss Friday afternoon on Pat O'Brien's Loose Cannons radio show.

"If they want to roll back to Season 9, I gave them my word I would do that, but not with the turds that are currently in place," the 45-year-old actor told O'Brien. "That's impossible. Can you imagine going back into the sludge pit with those knuckleheads at this point? Can you imagine? It would go bad quickly."

On Thursday afternoon, CBS and Warner Bros. Television announced they were stopping production on Two and a Half Men for the remainder of the season due to Sheen's recent "statements, conduct and condition." On O'Brien's show, Sheen said he would fight to get paid for the remaining unproduced episodes. The actor currently makes $1.8 million per episode for his work on the show.

Two and a Half Men ends production for the season following Charlie Sheen's radio rant

"Defeat is not an option," he said. "They know what they did was wrong they are in absolute breach [of contract]. I did nothing wrong. I expressed an opinion; I get the first amendment behind me. Defeat is not an option."

Sheen called Men executive producers Lorre and Lee Aronsohn "a couple of AA Nazis and really just blatant hypocrites," adding that they "picked a fight with the wrong guy."

"It's been a toxic environment for eight years," Sheen continued. "I was a good ol' guy for eight years. I put five bil in the studio's pocket, I put a half a bil in Chuck's pocket, so this is the freaking thank you I get? This is the level of gratitude that I get?"

What's next for Charlie Sheen?

Sheen also took a shot at CBS President and CEO Leslie Moonves, saying, "He rolled into my house and he made a man-to-man request and I honored it... I asked for a couple of things and he's not honoring that, so we're pretty much done. I don't know — whatever, unless he's got a really good excuse for a guy that like lives in the middle of truth."

mermaid
mermaid

Gemini Posts : 766

Back to top Go down

Charlie Sheen: I`ll go back to Men......Without Chuck Lorre Empty Re: Charlie Sheen: I`ll go back to Men......Without Chuck Lorre

Post  mermaid Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:36 am

Honestly Charlie... ? Get over yourself.
Your life is taking a toll on your looks. Wealth is grand, but that isn`t gonna last either the way you`re going.
I wish you the best.
mermaid
mermaid

Gemini Posts : 766

Back to top Go down