Betep's Page 0

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Betep's Page 0
Betep's Page 0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charlie Sheen thanks CBS, fans for support

2 posters

Go down

Charlie Sheen thanks CBS, fans for support Empty Charlie Sheen thanks CBS, fans for support

Post  mermaid Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:31 am

www.cgi/http://www.capecodonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20110203/NEWS11/110209925/-1/NEWS11" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://anonymouse.org/cgi-bin/anon-www.cgi/http://www.capecodonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20110203/NEWS11/110209925/-1/NEWS11

By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
February 03, 2011LOS ANGELES - Charlie Sheen thanked his bosses, co-stars and fans for their support Wednesday, hours after authorities released a 911 call in which a doctor described the actor as "very, very intoxicated" and in pain.

Sheen's thanks come as his off-camera antics, which led to a trip to the hospital last week and a return to rehab, caused a halt of production on television's highest-rated comedy, "Two and a Half Men."

Charlie Sheen thanks CBS, fans for support - In a four-paragraph statement, Sheen thanked his bosses, CBS chief Les Moonves and Warner Bros.' TV division President Bruce Rosenblum, for "their concern and support."

He did not offer any new details on his treatment. "I have a lot of work to do to be able to return the support I have received from so many people," Sheen's statement said.

It was issued hours after the Los Angeles Fire Department released a 5-minute recording in which Dr. Paul Nassif said he received a call from Sheen's residence and spoke with a secretary who sounded worried about the 45-year-old actor.

mermaid
mermaid

Gemini Posts : 766

Back to top Go down

Charlie Sheen thanks CBS, fans for support Empty Re: Charlie Sheen thanks CBS, fans for support

Post  Betep Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:28 am

From the Sun:
Charlie: "I've got nothing on Egypt"

CHARLIE SHEEN has berated fans for taking a greater interest in his debauched lifestyle than the current troubles in Egypt.

The actor - who was rushed to hospital last week after a 36-hour cocaine bender with five prostitutes - insists one man's downfall is trivial compared to that of an entire country.

He wrote: "Two wars are in an endless state of sorrow. Egypt about burned to the ground, and all you people care about is my b*******?"

Riots in the African nation have seen scores dead. The country is in crisis as a popular uprising seeks to unseat President Hosni Mubarak.

Charlie, on the other hand, is at the beginning of a three-month home rehabilitation programme in a bid to beat the drug demons that have plagued him for years.

And the Two And A Half Men star has vowed to take details of his chequered past to the grave.

He added: "I will never speak about any of this as long as I'm alive. You're all gonna have to keep towing the same redundant line, guessing wrong."

Fortunately there are hordes of witnesses around to fill in the blanks.

Despite his plea for people to focus on world issues, Charlie did have a special message to friends and fans.

He said in a statement: "I have a lot of work to do to be able to return the support I have received from so many people.

"I want to say thank you to my fellow cast members, the crew of Two And A Half Men and everyone at CBS and Warner Bros, especially Les Moonves and Bruce Rosenblum for their concern and support.

"And to my fans, your good wishes have touched me very much. Like Errol Flynn, who had to put down his sword on occasion, I just want to say thank you."
Betep
Betep

Aries Posts : 2035

Back to top Go down

Charlie Sheen thanks CBS, fans for support Empty Re: Charlie Sheen thanks CBS, fans for support

Post  mermaid Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:49 am

Sounds like a normal addict in recovery- doesn`t want the attention -

To Charlie: guess what kiddo? people are capable of caring about you & egypt, etc.
You gotta care about yourself.. best wishes & good luck.
mermaid
mermaid

Gemini Posts : 766

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down