Betep's Page 0

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Betep's Page 0
Betep's Page 0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Impressionable footballers must be scarred for life

Go down

Impressionable footballers must be scarred for life Empty Impressionable footballers must be scarred for life

Post  Betep Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:27 am

Impressionable footballers must be scarred for life
December 09, 2010

I am glad to learn that the Crook who has been managing the Barnstable football team has been "outed" and "ousted."

How dare he utter "swear words" in the presence of a gentle and fragile group of young men who spend their time bashing other gentle and fragile young men in the gladiator sport called football? I feel sure these delicate and impressionable young men have been forever scarred by hearing the "F" word or the "SH" word or some other terrible word spoken in a locker room.

I can only hope he gets a job at Nauset and beats the #@%$ out of Barnstable next season, and I pray the honorable person who ratted him out gets everything he deserves in life.

Jim Richardson

Orleans
Fuckin-A Damn straight! I'd hate to be the Ballerina Snowflake child of the PC Helicopter Parent that dropped a dime on the Coach. If a member of the team was so easily offended, I say: "Grow a pair Mary-Lou!". Impressionable footballers must be scarred for life Smiley-sport025
Betep
Betep

Aries Posts : 2035

Back to top Go down