Betep's Page 0

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Betep's Page 0
Betep's Page 0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

review

3 posters

Go down

review Empty review

Post  Betep Fri May 02, 2014 2:42 am

Name of the Forum: Betep's Page 0
   Address: https://beteps.forumotion.com/
   Type of Review (Do not Edit): Quick Review
   Your Name on the board: Betep[/b]
Betep
Betep

Aries Posts : 2035

Back to top Go down

review Empty slammed

Post  Admin Fri May 02, 2014 4:59 pm

review Yourfo10
Betep's Page 0

review Blue11 Quick Review - Rating: Poor
    So I'll be starting off first with what I first thought of the forum's name/link before entering the forum, your forum's name of course gives an initial idea of what the forum is all about, for me, I don't have a background knowledge about it or I don't know what it is about, but of course those who share the same interest will know, your forum name should be be precise to what the forum is all about. Now, I'll proceed to my first impressions when I first entered the forum, I barely noticed the log in pop up of your forum! It's actually transparent, you might want to fix that and also to add a welcome message there, it really looks unprofessional at first sight when I entered there, so make sure to fix this. Now, being redirected first to the portal, the body part of the portal looks messy, specially on the top portion, there isn't too much borders that separate the elements of the portal, the search bar on the top right doesn't seem necessary to be placed there as it seem redundant having a search navigation bar and a search bar there, also, it creates big space between the ads and navigation bar which doesn't look great. The alignment of widgets doesn't seem right too, the widgets on the left(column 1) are at the top most, while the widgets on the middle(column 2) and right (column 3) are a little bit adjusted and not aligned with the column 1 widgets, it really looks unprofessional. You also have 2 'visitors' widget, I would suggest having only one, having to remove the one on the bottom as it also has a lot of gap with the other widgets on the right. I also noticed that the body width seems to thin, it will look better if this will be expanded a little bit. Now when I got to the index, I first noticed the inconsistency in the images displayed on your forums, to be specific with what I'm trying to say, as you can see, some of your forums have images, while others have none, this makes the forum look under construction. I would suggest placing an image on other forums as well(all your forums) to make it look professional. The forum looks inactive too, having not to see new posts 'Today' or 'Yesterday', make sure to start some new topics. The only thing that I would consider good on the forum is its colors, it definitely looks relaxing, but I would suggest a better theme.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://beteps.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

review Empty Re: review

Post  Moldz Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:49 am

I think it's a nice, simple design. sunny sunny

Moldz

Back to top Go down

review Empty Re: review

Post  Sponsored content