Betep's Page 0

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Betep's Page 0
Betep's Page 0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sean Gonsalves: Where`s Hall? Where`s the media?

Go down

Sean Gonsalves: Where`s Hall?  Where`s the media? Empty Sean Gonsalves: Where`s Hall? Where`s the media?

Post  mermaid Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:43 pm

http://www.capecodonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100806/NEWS/8060329/-1/ARCHIVEGonsalves: Where's Hall? Where's the media?

By Sean Gonsalves
NEWS COLUMNIST
August 06, 2010
I'm just going to throw the question out there — though, coming from me, some will just roll their eyes. But I know I'm not the only one wondering.

Trudie Hall, a 23-year-old, pregnant black woman from Nantucket, goes missing and the police say she's probably dead. They also say blood and bullet casings were found in a rented Toyota Avalon connected with the case. So where's the Boston and national media?

..................................................................................................................
OC ! if you`re reading this, I rolled my eyes before I read it. Rolling Eyes
It was obvious even to me the police didn`t want to draw attention to their detective work.
The timing of his column & the article from CCT`s was pretty cool.
I believe Sean is paranoid. At the very least he`s on to himself with the eye-rolling.
mermaid
mermaid

Gemini Posts : 766

Back to top Go down