Betep's Page 0

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Betep's Page 0
Betep's Page 0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CapeCodToday.com closes comments

2 posters

Go down

What will you miss most about the missing CapeCodToday comments?

CapeCodToday.com closes comments I_vote_lcap25%CapeCodToday.com closes comments I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
CapeCodToday.com closes comments I_vote_lcap0%CapeCodToday.com closes comments I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
CapeCodToday.com closes comments I_vote_lcap25%CapeCodToday.com closes comments I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
CapeCodToday.com closes comments I_vote_lcap0%CapeCodToday.com closes comments I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

CapeCodToday.com closes comments Empty CapeCodToday.com closes comments

Post  Betep Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:24 pm

CapeCodToday has closed comments on all it's blogs. I noticed it yesterday and thought it might be a glitch. I tried using Internet Explorer instead of Firefox and saw the notice. I bet their hits drop significantly. We'll see.

Want to take issue with the above post?
Email us a Letter to the Editor by clicking here. Be sure to include your name and the town in which you live. If you are a “Whistleblower”, or must remain anonymous because of social or business reasons, explain the reasons in your message, and it will be honored at the Editor's discretion. If we decide the reasons are not sufficient we will not print your letter."

I hope they don't show up here. stooges

Betep
Betep

Aries Posts : 2035

Back to top Go down

CapeCodToday.com closes comments Empty Re: CapeCodToday.com closes comments

Post  mermaid Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:29 am

Hah & Hmm. Where else are they to go?? just in case fasten your seatbelt! and IF they do come here they best fasten their seatbelts & their air-bags bounce
mermaid
mermaid

Gemini Posts : 766

Back to top Go down

Post  mermaid Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:57 am

Re: poll, I cannot respond to that. I`ve been on CCtoday 2 times in my life. Don`t know who`s who and never cared.
mermaid
mermaid

Back to top Go down

Post  Betep Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:50 pm

mermaid wrote:Re: poll, I cannot respond to that. I`ve been on CCtoday 2 times in my life. Don`t know who`s who and never cared.

I got booted years ago. I went back as a "Kindlier, gentler bastage" but still against the silly Cape Wind. The Christa Killer stuff was top-of-the-line Conspiracy Theory.

I think I got booted from CC Talk. No tears. violin-008
Betep
Betep

Aries Posts : 2035

Back to top Go down

Post  mermaid Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:46 pm

Well, re: CCT, as I recall you did get a `tad?` out of hand... honestly ? I would have booted you too. I know how much you appreciate my opinion squirrel1

Seems like you weren`t the only `booted` one Rolling Eyes
mermaid
mermaid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down